Friday, January 18, 2008

CAPTION CONTEST



HEY EVERYONE
For today's Nate Note, I offer you not just something of my own creation, but something that we can create TOGETHER, something beautiful do demonstrate the true loving bond between artist and audience, something new and exciting:
CAPTION CONTEST!!!
As you look at the image above, let your imagination run wild! Give that wit of yours a nice, healthy jog. And when you come up with something dazzling and brilliant, post it in the comment box below for me (and everyone else) to laugh at. I, myself will judge the entries, and decide who has put the funniest, cleverest, and most creative caption, and they will be named the WINNER. The WINNER will receive a CUSTOM MADE T-shirt with the image and their caption on it! For reals!
SO:
Go to, my readers! Show me what you got! You've got until Monday!
Love,
Nate

25 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

DAMN YOU TENTACLES!

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3306/damnyoutentaclesmi1.jpg

Cyberscythe said...

Grandma has forgotten to wear her bra. She is scaring the children.

Matt said...

OHSHITBOOBS

Richard said...

Illustration to Fritz Leiber's 1953 short story "The Night He Cried." For real.

jeffreyc said...

SHOELACE BOOBS!!!

taven said...

totally tits

the greek said...

GOT MILK

Anthony said...

NEVER OWNED A BRA? NEITHER HAVE I!

Rob said...

As Japan prepared to unleash the their secret weapon upon the world, something went terribly wrong...

ディラン said...

Breasts!!!

Katie said...

Voldemort's Grandmother

Anthony said...

"Bulbasaur, Vine Whip, now!"

KCZ said...

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ROSIE!

Thor said...

Oh God, my breasts are out of control!

Zani said...

Tits or GTFO!

Jordan said...

BREASTS OF RAGE

Replace "breasts" with any synonym, e.g. tits, ta-tas, tatties, or my personal favorite, bosom.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't like to see me when I'm...HORNY!

Ben said...

Brestacles!

Dorsey said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE THE AFGHAN?

Dorsey said...

I meant...

Stop appropriating my discourse, hetero swine!

Dorsey said...

Is it ok that I posted two? This is not a caption suggestion. Love!

Alexander said...

tittiesnakealitis: 1 in 100

pinkney said...

LOSS OF GRAVITY IN THE NURSING HOME!

Zena said...

Great work.